Navigating the web to find the answer to “How to download Sage 100 Contractor”? Well! You have landed at the right place to get all your queries related to the download procedure answered.
Sage 100 Contractor is an efficient solution that has a user-friendly dashboard and offers various incredible features, such as industry-specific reports, instant purchase orders, and much more.
To harvest these functionalities, you need to download Sage 100 contractor on your device with full compatibility. We are presenting a comprehensive guide for you which elaborates on the system requirements and steps for downloading the Sage 100 Contractor on your device.
Need Sage 100 Contractor downloaded on your computer? Get genuine help by dialing +1 855 706 0905 .
About Sage 100 Contractor
Sage 100 Contractor can efficiently handle various phases of construction and service management with the help of its incredible features. Small to mid-sized contractors can handle business operations efficiently with the help of the Sage 100 program. It offers easy access to critical job cast and project details with this outstanding program built for the contractors. Once you download this program on your computer, it will help you streamline the core operations of your business.
Procedure To Download Free Sage 100 Contractor
Now that you are aware of the Sage 100 Contractor program and willing to download it on your device, the below-given steps can help:
- In the first place, you need to log into the Customer Portal.
- Next, go to the upper right corner of the screen and choose Log in option.
- Moving ahead, type in the User name and password in the specified areas.
- After that, click the Login button.
- Moving ahead, choose the Knowledgebase.
- Here, you need to hit the Sage Knowledgebase button.
- Now, click on the Sage 100 Contractor located underneath Browse Productions.
- Go to the top of the screen and click the Search Field. After that, fill out the Sage 100 Contractor Download Portal.
- Double-click on it and it will then open the writeup.
- In the end, hit the Download Now button to get the advanced version of the Sage 100 Contractor program.
Also Read: Sage 100 ERP Error 65
How To Install The Sage 100 Contractor On Your Device?
Once the program is downloaded on your machine, you need to install it by implementing the accurate steps. If you are not sure how to get it accomplished, the below-stated steps can guide you:
- First of all, go to the drive and folder where you have downloaded the system package.
- You need to locate the executable setup.exe file in the folder and then double-click on it.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompts on the Window and click the Next button.
- When an installation options window, choose the “This computer will run Sage 100 Contractor only” tab.
- Click the Next button to proceed further.
- Read the license agreement and click mark the checkbox to accept the terms.
- After that, click the Next button to move ahead with the installation procedure.
- When the installer launches the installation method, it checks if the system has .NET Framework 4.0.
- If not found, the installer starts the installation procedure.
- Here, you can install the Sample company for testing purposes.
- When you see the installer completes the window, mark the checkbox for “Launch Sage 100 contractor” here.
- It will allow you to display the Sage 100 contractor and also describe the Sage license Server.
- Thereafter, read the message and follow the steps to launch the Sage 100 Contractor application.
- Click the Finish option and it will show the “Specify Sage license Server” window to initiate the launch process.
System Requirements To Install The Program
To download and install the application, you need to make sure that the system requirements are fulfilled. Running the tool with full compatibility enables users to utilize the tool to its fullest potential. You need to fulfil the requirements for the server and workstation that are explained in the below-given steps:
If you are running the program on the server, make sure that the following system requirements are fulfilled:
- Recommended server versions: Windows Server 2012(Not for Terminal/hosted cloud environment), Server 2014, 2016, and 2017.
- MS Windows Server 22.2 or later versions with a minimum of 4 GB RAM.
- Also, keep at least 40 GB of free space.
- Ensure that you have 40 GB Hard disk space, 7200 RPM with 8MB cache.
- Moreover, you need to have Intel x64 Processor or comparable, having at least 2 GHz speed.
For a workstation, you need to fulfil the following prerequisites:
- OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 is recommended.
- A minimum of 2 GB RAM and 4GB is required to run the program smoothly.
- Processor: You need to maintain Intel Core 2 Duo or comparable with 2 GHz speed
- Keep 16 GB of Hard disk space before proceeding any further with the installation procedure.
- The list of the compatible Microsoft Office versions is – Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, and Microsoft 365.
In A Nutshell!
The steps described in this post can help you download the free Sage 100 Contractor. Besides, you can also check for the system requirements to install the program on your workstation as well as on the server. If you need additional assistance with the Sage 100 Contractor download procedure, connect with us using our helpline number.