Sage is the topmost priority of every small and medium-sized business to accomplish their accounting and finance-related tasks. Despite being an excellent software, it is still prone to certain software issue and flaws. Amongst one of them is, Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update that occur while working on the accounting application.
However, there are multiple factors that might evoke this error. Therefore, it is mandatory to resolve the issue as soon as possible to continue with the ongoing task. In this explanatory guide, we have provided you with the proper instructions to overcome the issue.
Also Read: Sage Chat Support
Are you tired of getting Sage 50 Crashing After the Windows 10 update error? If yes, contact our experts at +1 855 706 0905 and obtain simple answers to your queries within no time.
Major Causes of Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update
- Check the operating system you are using; if you have changed the Windows registry, your operating system will get damaged adversely.
- Before implementing troubleshooting steps, take the company files back-up.
- Incomplete Windows 10 installation during an update.
- Incorrect Windows 10 installation.
- Wrong Windows 10 installation files.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update
Few troubleshooting tips are mentioned below through which you can fix the Sage 50 crashing error.
Also Read: How do I Talk to Someone at QuickBooks
Steps – 1 Configure Sage 50 In Compatibility Mode
- First of all, press a right-click on ‘Sage 50’ software and then choose the properties.
- Now, select the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- Press the ‘compatibility mode section box’ and then press on ‘Windows 8’ from the drop-down.
- Select ‘Ok’ and then start ‘Sage 50’ software.
- Now, make sure that ‘Sage 50’ software is functioning without any error.
- Now, activate ‘Sage 50’ software as an ‘Administrator’.
Check ‘High DPI scales’.
- Make adjustments in ‘Windows 10’ and even with ‘server software’.
Step – 2 Fix Sage 50 2018 Crash Error
- Press a right-click on ‘Sage 50 accounting software’ on your system desktop and select ‘properties’.
- Choose ‘compatibility software.’
- Press the ‘compatibility mode section box’ and press on ‘Windows 8’ through the drop-down menu
- Save the change, then press ‘Ok’ and switch-off the ‘properties page’.
- Press a right-click on the ‘Sage 50 software’ icon, Unpin it from ‘Quick Launch Toolbar’ if it is available in the taskbar.
- Modify the ‘Sage 50 desktop’ icon and then re-pin the icon by moving it from ‘Quick Launch ToolBar’.
The above troubleshooting methods will assist you in rectifying the Sage 50 error after Windows 10 update. Apart from this, take expert guidance by calling Sage customer services, where a software representative will answer your contact with the best solutions to fix the Sage 50 crashing error. Our team is available 24/7 hours to assist you. A representative will guide you to follow every possible and necessary rectifying steps to eliminate this error. Our team is so professional and experienced, and it helps you the whole year to fix any issue in Sage software and also enables you to develop your business. It ensures you have quality solutions on time.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage 50 not Responding
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why can’t Sage connect to the data file even while the internet connection is active?
A. There might be the possibility that a third-party security program is interrupting the internet connection for Sage 50. So, you must repair the Windows Firewall so Sage 50 can connect to the internet without any hindrance.
Q2. When does the “Sage 50 crashing after Windows 10 Update” error come?
A. Generally, users might encounter this error after updating to the Windows 10 operating system. Once you have completed the update process and opened the Sage application, this error will pop up on your screen.
Q3. What should be done if my company file gets encrypted by ransomware?
A. You are supposed to generate a backup of your company file and enter the data after successfully creating the backup file. For instance, if you are utilizing the Remote Data Access Service, you may get a fresh copy of the company file to run the Sage software smoothly.
Q4. What are the steps to check which operating system you are presently using?
A. below, we have mentioned two different ways to verify your operating system, which are as follows;
1. Go to the Windows menu and type Run in the search panel to access the run window.
2. In that window, input “winver,” and it will display all the details on your screen.
3. Alternatively, you can click on the Windows icon and opt for System Settings. Doing so, will show all the details related to Windows on your computer screen.