Sage is the accounting software used by millions of users to facilitating various types of accounting tasks. It meets the industry standard and assists accountants and bookkeepers to work fastly and appropriately. You feel irritated when Sage 50 crashes after the Windows 10 update. It happens to almost every sage user who is ready to work with Sage 50 after Windows 10 update.
Various factors are responsible for this error. It is better to recognize the causes of error than searching for rectifying methods. After identifying error sources, follow some troubleshooting steps to fix them. To get a quick solution, you must call Sage customer care, and a technical executive will pay attention to your issue and provide you with instant solutions.
Major Causes of Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update
- Check the operating system you are using; if you have changed the Windows registry, your operating system will get damaged adversely.
- Before implementing troubleshooting steps, take the company files back-up.
- Incomplete Windows 10 installation during an update.
- Incorrect Windows 10 installation.
- Wrong Windows 10 installation files.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Sage 50 Crashing After Windows 10 Update
Few troubleshooting tips are mentioned below through which you can fix the Sage 50 crashing error.
Steps – 1 Configure Sage 50 In Compatibility Mode
- First of all, press a right-click on ‘Sage 50’ software and then choose the properties.
- Now, select the ‘Compatibility’ tab.
- Press the ‘compatibility mode section box’ and then press on ‘Windows 8’ from the drop-down.
- Select ‘Ok’ and then start ‘Sage 50’ software.
- Now, make sure that ‘Sage 50’ software is functioning without any error.
- Now, activate ‘Sage 50’ software as an ‘Administrator’.
Check ‘High DPI scales’.
- Make adjustments in ‘Windows 10’ and even with ‘server software’.
Step – 2 Fix Sage 50 2018 Crash Error
- Press a right-click on ‘Sage 50 accounting software’ on your system desktop and select ‘properties’.
- Choose ‘compatibility software.’
- Press the ‘compatibility mode section box’ and press on ‘Windows 8’ through the drop-down menu
- Save the change, then press ‘Ok’ and switch-off the ‘properties page’.
- Press a right-click on the ‘Sage 50 software’ icon, Unpin it from ‘Quick Launch Toolbar’ if it is available in the taskbar.
- Modify the ‘Sage 50 desktop’ icon and then re-pin the icon by moving it from ‘Quick Launch ToolBar’.
The above troubleshooting methods will assist you in rectifying the Sage 50 error after Windows 10 update. Apart from this, take expert guidance by calling Sage technical support, where a technical representative will answer your contact with the best solutions to fix the Sage 50 crashing error. The technical team is available 24/7 hours to assist you. A technical representative will guide you to follow every possible and necessary rectifying steps to eliminate this error. The technical team is so professional and experienced, and it helps you the whole year to fix any issue in Sage software and also enables you to develop your business. It ensures you have quality solutions on time.
Also Read: How to Fix Sage 50 not Responding