QuickBooks Desktop 2023 version is now available in the market with upgraded and robust security features to handle your business accounting tasks. With the new update, you can gain access to a multitude of new features. Thus, it will help enhance your accounting experience. However, to get the details regarding the QuickBooks Desktop 2023 system requirements and its features, continue reading this post.
Want to get additional information regarding QuickBooks Desktop 2023? If that’s so, contact us at +1 855 706 0905 and get your query fixed under expert’s supervision.
Know More About QuickBooks Desktop 2023 System Requirements
System requirements are the basic specifications to run the software smoothly on your operating system. Therefore, it is beneficial to meet the basic system requirements. Take a look at the pointers given below to better understand them; check them out.
1. Operating Systems:-
According to the latest updates, Microsoft will not provide security updates or support for Windows 8.1 PC after Jan 10, 2023. In short, the QuickBooks Desktop 2023 doesn’t support Windows 8.1 and can’t be installed.
It only supports the following operating systems; read them carefully.
1. Windows 11 and Windows 10 of 64-bit editions.
2. Moreover, it also supports Windows Server 2022, 2019, and 2016 for the Standard and Essentials edition.
3. Whereas it also works best on Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2012 for Standard and Essentials Edition.
2. Database Servers
• It also works on the Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, for the Standard and Essentials edition.
• Moreover, it works best with the Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2012 for the Standard and Essentials edition.
3. Web-Browsers Requirements
To install the QuickBooks Desktop 2023, you must have a stable internet connection and Google Chrome.
4. Hardware and Operating System Requirements
Below we have discussed the hardware and the operating system for QuickBooks Desktop 2023.
◦ You must ensure that your system must have a processor of 2.4 GHz minimum.
◦ 16 GB of RAM is advised to run the application easily. However, it is also sufficient if you have 8 GB of RAM.
- Moreover, depending on the number of users, the following server RAM must be enough.
- 1-5 Users:- 8 GB
- 10 Users:- 12 GB
- 15 Users:- 16 GB
- 20 + Users:- 20 + GB
• Space on your Hard Disk:-
• Verify that a minimum of 2.5 GB of disk space is required. Moreover, 60 MB is required for Microsoft .NET 4.8 Runtime and the installation files to install the additional software.
• Also, the additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services:
◦ It has been suggested that your system must have a minimum of 4 GB of RAM.
◦ The largest file size is set back up to + 100 MB, or the space must be 100 MB or double the restore size.
- It works best with the North American version of Windows.
- Moreover, ensure that the Regional Settings are set to English.
- Proper Admin rights is required for the server computer while hosting in multi-user mode.
• Optical Drive:-
◦ The user must have a 4X DVD-ROM drive for installing the physical CD.
• Screen Resolution:-
◦ Verify that the display is optimized for 1280 X 1024 resolution. Also, it can be higher with up to 2 extended monitors.
◦ Moreover, it is best optimized for Default DPI Settings for a given computing device.
5. Anti-Malware and Antivirus Software Required:-
Following are the anti-malware and antivirus software that works best with QuickBooks Desktop 2023, Premier 2023, and Enterprise 23.0. Only you have to make some necessary changes in the programs’ settings to get outstanding QuickBooks performance.
6. Trend Micro Security
7. Panda Dome
Apart from these, verify that QuickBooks Desktop 2023 must have internet security protocol TLS 1.2 for connected services.
Details About the QuickBooks Desktop 2023 Pricing
As per the recent guidelines announced by Intuit, prices will change depending on the different versions of QBDT. To know more details about the QuickBooks Desktop 2023 price, look at the points below.
1. QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus and QuickBooks Desktop Pro Mac are $549.
2. Whereas, the pricing for QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus is $799.
3. Moreover, the price of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 23.0 will not be changed.
4. Apart from this, the price for QuickBooks 2023 ProAdvisor would be $799.
Additional Features in QuickBooks Desktop 2023
QuickBooks Desktop 2023 has recently launched numerous features to streamline your day-to-day accounting tasks. Moreover, to get in-depth knowledge about this accounting application, look at the below-listed points.
Track Vehicle Mileage:-
The users can utilize the QuickBooks mobile application to monitor the miles they have driven for the business. After this, you can import and then approve the same within the QuickBooks Desktop. Moreover, it also enables you to monitor your trips and vehicle details. This is so that you have accurate information regarding the essential mileage deductions during the tax time.
Cash Flow Hub:-
Using the cash flow hub feature, you can take your business to the next level. This feature provides you with complete information about the cash status presently in the organization.
Moreover, it also provides a feature payment link. Using it you can quickly collect payments for the items that don’t need any invoices.
Wrapping It Up!!
We hope that you find this post worth reading and beneficial. Moreover, we assure you that you have all the relevant details necessary for QuickBooks Desktop 2023 System Requirements. However, if you still have any query, you can reach out to our experts through live chat, and they will give all answers to your questions within no time.