QuickBooks is accounting software that helps you manage your accounting data on the cloud, create and send invoices, you can track sales, and also keep a track of how your business s doing at all times. This accounting software is user-friendly and you don’t have to be a financial or accounting expert to use QuickBooks.
The QuickBooks developers keep on improving and enhancing its accounting features. The software incorporates impressive invoicing features such as payment reminders, invoice tracking, managing expenses, and accessing dozens of reports. All these features are at your fingertips.
QuickBooks Accounting Software comes with its own mobile app as well so that you can manage your accounts on the go.
Also Read: Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise
Launch of QuickBooks Pro Plus Advisors in 2021
The launch of QuickBooks Pro Plus will come with new and exciting features. You will have access to the brand new features including QuickBooks Accountant Desktop Plus, Desktop Mac Plus, and Desktop Enterprise Accountant. Through the Pro Advisor Membership portal within the QuickBooks Online Accountant, you can access all these amazing features.
On October 12, 2021, the launch of the new QuickBooks Pro Plus is scheduled to get released. The subscription of QuickBooks desktop provides customers with the best value and the best in class product experience.
How to get Pro Plus and Premier Plus subscriptions?
Since QuickBooks Desktop for Windows is updating its product line, we have limited the range of products to sell. With the commencement of our Pro Plus launch, now we will only be selling our Pro and Premier products. In place of a one-time purchase license, we are selling subscriptions of Pro and Premium products subscriptions separately. Our objective is to deliver higher value and more impactful features for you and your esteemed patrons.
The QuickBooks Desktop 2021, being a top-selling product, has generated higher demand and excellent sales over the past few months. Looking at the stats, the purchase of this one-time version will get extended until December 2021. This transition will boost the customer base as well.
Also Read: How can I locate a missing QuickBooks transaction
What are the additional benefits of the 2022 subscription version?
- You will have access to the latest version with the most up-to-date features, security patches, and support for changes in 3rd party operating systems.
- Faster and reliable QuickBooks computing power with up to 38%.
- Without any additional cost, you can attain customer support and data recovery.
- By installing QuickBooks Desktop mobile app, you can generate increased productivity.
It is important to keep in account that the clients with older computers having 32-bit compatibility, won’t be able to use the 2022 version. This version requires a 64 bit compatible Windows operating system. For further information, you can check the website.
How to get a New Mac Plus subscription?
The latest 2022 version of QuickBooks will incorporate Desktop Mac Plus subscription. An annual subscription-based license for small businesses will be deducted. In place of a one-time purchase license, we are selling subscription of Mac products subscriptions individually. The Pro Advisor Enterprise Software Bundle will get incorporated as a part of the QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus as well.
What are the system requirements for a New Mac Plus subscription?
System and Browser Requirements
- MacOS* v10.15 (Catalina) version is a must.
- Free flow of internet connection is vital for downloading, installation, and product updates.
- Product registration is required.
What are the requirements for integration with other software?
- The Export Report Data needs a minimum of Apple Number v3.5.
- The Microsoft Excel 2016 version or later including Microsoft 365 is a must for Windows.
- One-way conversion to QuickBooks Online can be supported by its Desktop version for Mac 2021.
Also Read: Resolve QuickBooks Error H101