Are you witnessing Quicken connectivity problems? If yes, you must know that this error arises when Quicken cannot establish internet connectivity. OL – 295, OL – 296, OL-297 are some of the error codes you can face during the Quicken connectivity problem. These errors don’t mean that your system has lost the internet connection, but your Quicken software cannot establish an internet connection. You can resolve this error on your own by following this blog or calling Quicken Helpline number to speak with the experts.
Why Quicken Connectivity Error Occurs?
The connectivity problem in Quicken can occur because of the following reason:
- If the version of Quicken software installed in your system is out of date.
- Interruption in the server may also be responsible for not able to establish an internet connection in Quicken.
- Privacy applications such as firewalls, pop-up blockers are not organized correctly.
- When your internet connection is not appropriately set
Steps to Fix Quicken Connectivity Problems
- Search Specific Error Number
- Search for the specific number, in the one-step update summary
- Now open the search bar in your system, and then look for the error number.
- Verify Internet Connectivity
Make sure to check the speed of your internet and even ensure that it should be stable.
- Configure Privacy and Security Settings
- Check to see if you can establish a secure connection and if not, then there is some temporary connection error.
- Enter the correct firewall setting so that your Quicken software can work fine.
- You need to turn off the pop-up blocker of your system and then try downloading the transactions
- Remove Spyware Software
Spyware and adware software is used to track internet usage and even capture your personal information and then transfer it to any other third party without your prior permission. These can restrict internet connectivity.
- Restore the Default Settings
- Click on the Windows Start> Control Panel > Internet option > Network and Internet.
- Now open the Security tab, and then choose the internet icon.
- Here, choose the Default level and then you have to save the default setting as Medium.
If the solution mentioned above helped you in fixing the error, then it’s best for you. However, if the connectivity problem persists, you need to reach out to Quicken Support which is available 24*7. The experts will hear your query and then will give you the best possible solution to eradicate the issue faced by Quicken users.