Resetting or Restoring Sage 50 company data is an easy-to-do short process, and it only requires you to complete some simple steps that you can execute to get it done. There can be different circumstances in which users may find it convenient to reset or restore Sage 50 company data files. Although, it must be noted that only business owners can reset the accounting data. This blog will cover complete steps and information about how you can reset or restore the Sage 50 company data file on your accounting software.
Also Read: Sage 50 Not Responding
How To Take a Backup of Sage 50 Company Data File?
It’s important to back up the company file at the initial stage of resetting Sage 50 data. If any mishap happens with our company file, your financial and accounting data will be safe and secure.
Let’s take a look at the steps that you can follow to take a backup of the Sage 50 company data file on your device;
- First, you must open the company file in which you want to take the backup.
- Thereon, navigate to the “File” menu list and click on the “Backup” option.
- After that, you will see a list of available options to set a reminder.
- When you hit the “Backup” option, you can select the location where you want to save the file. The default location where the backup file will be saved is the company’s data location.
- Here, you must keep some free storage space on your device. The software will automatically open a new window reflecting how much free space the backup files need.
- After that, click on the “Save” option, and the backup process will commence on your screen.
- Once you are done with the above steps, then end this process by clicking on the “OK” option.
By performing the steps mentioned above, you have successfully taken a backup of your Sage 50 company data file.
Also Read: Explorer.exe Error in Sage 50
How to Restoring Sage 50 Company Data File?
Given below are the steps that you can execute to restore the Sage 50 company data file on your device;
- The first step is to launch Sage 50 on your device and click on the “More” option.
- Secondly, you have to click on the “Business Settings” option and search for the “Data Management” option.
- After that, you have to choose the “Restore My Data” option, and then you have to enter your email address to sign in to their Sage services.
- You must provide the correct login credentials for your Sage account and click on the “Restore Data” option.
You have successfully restored the Sage 50 company data file by implementing the steps mentioned above.
Also Read: Query Processing Error QuickBooks
How to Reset Sage 50 Company Data File?
Once you have learned about how to take a backup of a company file and how to restore it, then let’s take a brief look at the steps that you can execute to reset the Sage 50 company data file;
- Firstly, you have to click on the “More” menu option.
- As the “More” menu appears on the screen, click on the “Business Settings” option.
- After that, you must move toward the “Data Management” section and click on the “Reset My Data” option.
- Following the above steps, provide the registered email address you used to access your Sage services.
- At last, you have to delete all the user’s data so that the user can easily start over again.
You can easily carry out the steps listed above to reset your account’s Sage 50 company data file.
Also Read: TurboTax Error 190
In this write-up, we have covered complete steps and solutions you can execute step-by-step to reset or restore Sage 50 company data on your device. If you still need help resetting or restoring company data, you can get in touch with our accounting experts. Our team of experts is available 24*7 at the help desk to answer your query and assist you in the best way to eliminate the issue.