Sage 100 not printing issue is a common issue that generally arises when users try to print their reports, forms, etc. This issue restricts the users from generating invoices from Sage 100 accounting solutions. Well, there can be many reasons why a user may encounter Sage 100 printing issue, but the most common reason is printer settings not configured.
Although, the printing issue in Sage 100 indicates that Sage 100 cannot examine the documents for specific information such as receipt data, cost, or client code. In this article, we will cover the tested solutions you can execute to fix the issue.
Also Read: Sage 50 Not Responding
Which Factors Lead to Sage 100 Not Working Issue?
Let’s take a brief look at the possible reasons that lead to Sage 100 not printing issue on your device;
- User Account Control (UAC) is activated in your Windows account.
- Windows profile settings have been damaged or corrupted.
- Configuration and installation of Sage pdf converter are incomplete or damaged.
- Outdated windows updates can also lead to Sage 100 not working issues.
- The Sage 100 .ini file is damaged or corrupted.
- Inadequate windows user rights.
- The email list settings on your Sage 100 account need to be corrected.
- Windows registry issues.
Troubleshooting Methods to Fix Sage 100 Not Working Issue
Let’s take a look at the solutions that you can perform step-by-step to eliminate Sage not printing issue;
Solution 1. Configuring and Installing Sage PDF Converter
- Firstly, open the windows run command on your PC by pressing the “Windows + R” keys together.
- Type “UAC” in the search bar, and hit the enter button.
- After that, on the left side of the screen, change the slider value to never.
- Now, click on the “Reboot” system option and uninstall Sage pdf convertor.
- Moving ahead, reinstall the “Printers and Devices” folder.
- You must select the Sage PDF convertor from the drop-down menu list.
Sage PDF Configuration Process>
Given below are the steps that you can follow to configure Sage PDF;
- First, move to your device’s “Device and Printers” folder.
- Thereon, right-click on the “Sage PDF Convertor” to remove it.
- After that, select the “Add a Printer” option, and then choose the LPT1
- Moving ahead, choose “Have Disk” and search for the MAS90HOME directory from the server.
- Choose “Amyuni.ini” from the drop-down menu list, and ensure you don’t share it.
- As a consequence of the above steps, the Sage 100 PDF converter is available to download.
- Setting it as a default printer is unnecessary, and you have to end this task by clicking on the “Finish” option.
Also Read: TurboTax Error 1603
Solution 2. Rectify the Windows Registry
The next solution you follow to fix the Sage 100 not working issue is rectifying the windows registry. Given below are the steps that you can follow to do so;
- First, launch the windows run command on your device, type “Regedit” in the search box, and hit the enter button.
- Next, navigate to the “HKEY_Current_Config” and right-click on the application.
- After that, click on the “Permissions” option, and configure full control.
- Now, run the Sage 100 pdf converter tool on your device, and clear all the locks and job directories.
- At last, end this process by removing all the instances for the Sage 100 pdf converter from your PC.
Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, then verify if the Sage 100 not printing issue has been fixed or not. If the error still exists, don’t panic and move to the next solution.
Also Read: Query Processing Error QuickBooks
Solution 3. Execute System Restore Procedure
If you recently updated the PC’s window and suddenly started facing the Sage 100 not printing issue, the issue might arise due to some incompatibility issues. Here, you must restore the system to an earlier version to fix the issue.
So, here are the steps that you can follow to restore the system to the previous version;
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the “Advanced System” solution.
- Thereon, perform a restart of your PC with admin rights.
- Moving ahead, navigate and open the “System Tools” tab.
- Select the “System Restore” tab, and a new window will appear on the screen.
- Thereon, choose a system restore point and click on the “Next” option.
- After that, a confirmation window will appear on the screen, and you have to click on the “Next” option.
- Now, you have completed the restoration process on your device.
- At last, perform a deep restart of your mobile device.
Thereon, launch the Sage 100 software on your device, and try to take a print command to verify whether the Sage Printing Issue has been fixed.
Also Read: Change TurboTax Password
We hope the above information will clarify how to fix the Sage 100 not printing issue. You can easily carry out the steps listed above to terminate the issue. If the steps mentioned above do not help fix the error, you can contact our accounting experts through mail at +1 855 706 0905. Our experts are available 24*7 at the help desk to provide exceptional assistance!