Undoubtedly, Sage 50 is a wonderful accounting software that helps reduce the stress of handling day-to-day accounting tasks. But, sometimes, the users might result in certain technical flaws and bugs. Sage 50 Cloud cannot be started Error is one of the most common errors that might be witnessed while running the accounting software.
Whenever this Error occurs, it prevents the users from accessing the accounting application. Thus, it interrupts the users in handling their business accounting and bookkeeping tasks. Therefore, to fix the issue, glimpse this blog to gain complete knowledge about it.
Seeking instant help to deal with Sage 50 Cannot be Started Error? Ring us at +1 855 706 0905 and explain your query to our experts to receive a quick remedy for the issue.
Reasons Why You End Up With Sage 50 Cloud Cannot Be Started Error
Have a look at the below-listed points to better understand the possible factors that may evoke “Sage 50 Accounting could not be started” error.
- It might occur when there is no enough space available on your hard drive to install the Sage 50 accounting application.
- Damaged files and corrupted folders is one of the reasons that may trigger this Error.
- If you are not using the updated version of the Sage 50 software.
- Sometimes, it may appear due to a wrong data path.
- It may occur when Windows Firewall or other security applications have blocked some important Sage files.
What should you do when Sage 50 Cloud Not Working?
Here , we have explained some quick resolution methods to troubleshoot the Sage 50 Cloud not working Error easily. Make sure that you implement the troubleshooting solutions in the same manner as written below.
1 Method: Install the Sage Software again and run it using admin rights
- To begin with, relaunch your PC and try signing in using proper admin rights.
- Afterwards, follow the path: “C: SageSage50_20xx_xprogram files”. (Here, you will see that the X would represent the year, and _x reflects the product update number.)
- Now, right-click on the .exe file and opt for the Run as Administrator option.
- Following this, select the Repair option whenever you get a pop-up message on your screen.
- At last, you have to wait for a couple of seconds until the installation process gets completed.
Also Read: Restoring Sage 50 Company
2 Method: Rebuild the Shortcut
- In the beginning, navigate to the Sage 50 shortcut option and proceed further.
- After this, right-click on the Sage 50 shortcut option and tap on the Delete button.
- Now, you have to search for its Program Path.
- Next, locate and tap on the Recreate option.
- Thereafter, search for the .exe file and right-click on it to choose the Send option.
- Finally, move to your desktop and verify the new shortcut. Then, verify whether the issue still exists or not.
3 Method : Repair the Damaged Reports Folder
Sometimes, the users might come across Sage 50 Cloud cannot be started Error due to damage in the reports folder. Therefore, to resolve the issue, fix the damage present in the folder by applying the steps as follows:
- Firstly, you must exit the Sage 50 software from all the systems on the same server.
- Soon after this, browse the path, which will help you search your system host.
- The system host is the server where you can host your data.
- Afterwards, you have to assign a new name for the server.
- Finally, tap on the Repair Tool icon to accomplish the process.
4 Method : Utilization of the Repair Tool
- Initially, tap the Start button and enter “appwiz.cpl” within the search area.
- Afterwards, right-click on the Sage 50 application and opt for the Change option.
- Following this, click on Repair, followed by the Next option.
- End the process by hitting on the highlighted Finish option.
5 Method : Problems With Your Compatibility Settings
- In the beginning, you must right-click on the Sage 50 icon and opt for the Properties option.
- Proceeding further by hitting the “Run this program in a secure mode” option.
- Soon after this, it will launch an Editor Window on your computer screen.
- You must enter the key code “k0w16” in the following window and select the Properties window.
Summing It Up!!
We assure you that the resolution methods explained in this post will help you deal with the Sage 50 Cloud Cannot be started Error. However, if you still need help while working on the Sage 50 software, contact our professionals. You can chat with our specialist through the live chat facility to acquire the best possible assistance.