Sage is the renowned accounting software that helps businesses streamline finance-related tasks. Moreover, it also comes up with an integration feature using which you can easily integrate Sage with Office 365 and Outlook. You can easily send emails by integrating the accounting software with any third-party mailing service.
Continue reading this entire post better to understand Sage integration with Office 365 and Outlook.
Need to gain knowledge regarding Sage 50 integration with Office 365 and Outlook? Ring us at +1 855 706 0905 and have a word with our experts to clarify all your queries within no time.
Simple Procedure For the Office 365 and Sage50 Integration
If you are hunting for the proper stepwise instructions to integrate Microsoft Office 365 with Sage 50, then don’t worry. Instead, implement the steps given below to accomplish the task.
First Step: Setup Your Sage 50 Software
1. With the help of Sage 50 cloud accounts, you can avail the benefits of Microsoft Office 365. These benefits may consist of the latest software updates and the Sage 50 cloud license activation.
2. Look for the current version number for the Sage 50 accounts installed on your device. For that, you must try implementing these steps:
1. Initially, launch the Sage 50 accounting software and search for the Menu bar.
2. Next, locate and hit the Help button followed by the About button.
3. Thereafter, look for your version number mentioned below the Program Details.
3. For instance, if you haven’t installed updated Sage 50 accounts, you must get the upgraded version installed.
Also Read: Sage 100 ERP Error 65
Second Step: Activation of the Sage 50 Cloud Account
1. In the beginning, launch the Sage 50 Accounts and hit the Tools button.
2. Following this, select Activation, and if available, choose the Refresh License option.
3. On the other hand, if you cannot get the Refresh License option, then opt for the Upgrade program.
4. Now, you must mark the checkbox next to the “Enter a new License”.
5. After clicking on this option, you must add the Serial Number, Account Reference, and Activation key.
6. Later on, click on the OK button and then move further.
7. Once you go through the information from the Confirmation Email, it will show the License Confirmation window.
8. Next, hit the OK button, and it will ask you to exit from the Sage 50 Accounts.
9. Finally, click the OK button to apply the mandatory changes made in the accounts.
Stepwise Instructions of Outlook Integration With Sage 50 Accounting
The Office 365 Integration mainly features attaching the data to Microsoft Office 365. When you add the procedure, only some data to the cloud will sync with Office 365. Moreover, all the users can look for the data within the company Office 365 group consisting of nominal and transactional information.
Steps for Account data uploads to Office 365
1. In the beginning, make sure that you are using admin credentials for signing in to Office 365 for uploading data. For that, you must apply the stepwise instructions written below:
1. Firstly, launch the Sage 50 cloud accounts, pick the company you want to upload, and sign in as a manager.
2. Move to the Menu bar, and opt for the Settings option > Company Preferences option.
3. After this, you must add a password and hit the OK option to go further.
4. Select the highlighted “Sage 50c Microsoft Office 365” and then “Let’s get Started” option.
5. You must add the Office 365 email address and the password correctly within the respective text fields.
6. Now, you must mark the checkbox that says “Consent on behalf of your organization’.
7. Afterwards, click the Accept button and then hit the Upload Now button once completed.
8. Finally, select the OK option to end the task.
Also Read: Query Processing Error QuickBooks
What are the key benefits of Sage 50 and Outlook Integration?
Here, we have mentioned some of the benefits that one can access just by doing Sage 50 and Outlook Integration. Go through the below listed attentively.
1. It provides you with a cloud backup feature to easily generate the company file’s backup to Microsoft OneDrive.
2. By integrating Sage 50 with Outlook, you can acquire the necessary details associated with the vendor. Also, it helps you get the necessary facts of the customer saved in Sage to send and receive emails faster.
3. Moreover, it reduces the requirement of toggling between Office 365 and Sage 50 or manual process interruption.
Also Read: QuickBooks Error H202
What to do when you can’t see email after Microsoft Office and Sage 50 Integration?
Even after the integration of Sage 50 with Microsoft Office, you cannot receive emails. Perform the steps listed below.
1. Firstly, you must tap on the Link Contact option for the existing records.
2. After this, you must add some details including Company, Account reference, Contact Name, Contact Type, and Email Address.
3. Next, head towards the highlighted “Link Contact” option.
Also Read: What’s New in QuickBooks Mac Plus 2023
This comprehensive guide has effectively guided you through the Sage 50 Integration with Office 365 and Outlook. However, even after implementing the above-listed troubleshooting methods, you cannot rectify the issue. In that scenario, you must connect with our highly-experienced experts to avail the best possible assistance as soon as possible.